Net9 offers you an easy way to manage your domains within our client area without logging to external control panels. You can edit your DNS records by going to Domains -> DNS Manager. By default, your domains are not included here, but instead you have to add them after purchase. You can find instructions on how to do this below.
Adding a domain to DNS manager
- Open DNS manager
- Browse down until you find your domain
- Click "Add New Zone"
- On "Zone Name" write the name of your domain, for example something.org
- On "IP" choose the option "Default IP"
- After this click "Add Zone"
- The zone has been created and will appear on the list